Saturday 12 April 2014

Introducing me

So here goes, my first ever blog. I decided it was time for me to have a place where i can write down all my thoughts, feelings and life events. It doesn’t matter if i don’t ever have any followers, this is more for my own sanity than anyone else’s enjoyment.  Anyway, a bit about me, not that you probably care, but hey, it’s always good to start with an introduction. I’m 21, i live in the UK in Norfolk. I’m in my final year at uni, about to graduate with a Psychology degree (that is, if i pass my finals), and hope to one day be a Clinical Psychologist. I love elephants. And vampires. And werewolves. In fact, i love fantasy in general (including, i am ashamed to admit, Twilight…but shhh, you didn’t hear that from me…) I am a bit of a Harry Potter nerd, actually i’m just a bit of a nerd in general! Stephen Fry is my hero, i think he is a truly great inspiration to all. I hate sports, playing or watching them. Although i recently discovered that i do like ice hockey and get very into the game. I have suffered from depression, in various degrees of severity, for the past 6 years. I’ve not let it hold me back, although life can feel impossible on some days. I’m hoping this blog will help me unload anything that i’m feeling, good and bad, and provide a nice relief. So i’ll apologise ahead of time in case things get a bit heavy (i’ll try not to!) 
So there you go, that’s me in a nutshell. Although no one will probably read this so i’m basically talking to myself…. Not sure if that makes me crazier than i already am. Oh well…!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading :p...yay blog! And Stephen Fry = <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to say what a lovely person you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stephen fry. I think this is awesome! Can't wait for your next installment x

    ReplyDelete